Like last year I decided to bake the winner of my newspaper's cookie challenge. I figure let them test out 100s of recipes, and I'll just choose from there. There's a reason this cookie won beat out the rest. It's amazing, easy to bake, scoop, and EAT! It's still soft the next day! yay! Last year's was amazing as well!
T's Toffee Temptations. E-mail me if you want the recipe. I may post it on my other blog. I had to track down this recipe from author directly because they did not publish this online. From the article comments, lots of people were wondering like I was.
All packed up and ready to give to friends! ;) I had fun making the labels! I don't know if I'll be able to bake anymore. It's hard not to sample the cookies out of the oven, and I should be keeping away from these sweets! I still have more dough from the Oatmeal Cranberry cookies to bake so hopefully I can get through that without sugar crashing.
A fancy silver and black party ring (adjustable) and festive Swarovski Star Crystal earrings made with Sterling Silver!
1. You must be a follower of this blog
2. You must submit the entry form below
1. Twitter- you must follow me on Twitter and Tweet this text "Join @stephanie_tran 's December Giveaway for Star Earrings and a Party Ring http://www.julujewelry.com/" (+1)
2. Post the new photo about my giveaway on your blog. (+1)
3. If you posted about the giveaway AND also post a photo of jewelry from my shop you like- you will gain an additional 2 entries. (+2)
The giveaway is now closed! Tabulating the entries!
Don't forget about giveaway Part 1!
or the Free Shipping! http://shop.julujewelry.com