Wednesday, December 22, 2010
All you have to do is melt chocolate under low heat in your oven, and then when it's melted you add in the toppings you want. When you're done with that you just let it sit in the fridge for a couple of hours to harden. Make sure you use parchment paper on a cookie sheet. It will make clean up so easy! Break the bark with your hands or with a knife.
bark boxes from the Martha Stewart magazine. The link to the templates is there. They are really cute but a little too small. Now for the bling...
Here is part 3 of my December Giveaway!
A pair of Swarovksi Crystal Snowflake Earrings on long sterling silver hooks.
Ends 12/31. Open Worldwide!
1. You must be a follower of this blog
2. Comment and tell me your favorite holiday treat! Can be anything from thanksgiving to new year's food.
3. Include in your comment your extra entries if there are any.
4. Check back to claim the prize on Jan. 1, 2011!
1. Twitter- you must follow me on Twitter and Tweet this text "Join @stephanie_tran 's December Giveaway for Crystal Snowflake Earrings! http://www.julujewelry.com/" (+1)
2. Post the NEW photo about my giveaway on your blog. (+2)
3. If you posted about the giveaway AND also post a photo of jewelry from my shop you like- you will gain an additional 5 entries. (+5)